This slow to make chicken in addition to corn sandwich stack is a quick lunch idea – set inward solely x minutes!
The component of Chicken in addition to corn sandwich stack recipe
- 1/ii cup (120g) spreadable cream cheese
- 1/4 loving cup creamed corn
- 1 loving cup (160g) shredded skinless roast chicken breast
- ii x 125g cans corn kernels, rinsed, drained
- 1/two loving cup (150g) mayonnaise
- two celery sticks, trimmed, finely chopped
- 12 slices Wonder Active Low GI Soft White bread
- two Lebanese cucumbers, peeled into ribbons
- 8 butter lettuce leaves
The instruction how to make Chicken and corn sandwich stack recipe
- Combine the cream cheese and creamed corn inwards a bowl.
- Combine the chicken, corn kernels, mayonnaise in addition to celery in a divide bowl.
- Place iv slices of bread on a make clean function surface. Spread alongside creamed corn mixture. Top with cucumber as well as another piece of bread. Top alongside lettuce, chicken mixture together with remaining breadstuff. Cut each sandwich stack inwards one-half.
Nutritions of Chicken as well as corn sandwich stack recipe
* All nutrition values are per serve