Chicken nuggets coated amongst chicken nugget-flavoured chips? Yep, nosotros went there. These crunchy lilliputian morsels make a not bad child-friendly snack or political party nutrient choice.
The constituent of Chip-coated chicken nuggets recipe
- 200g packet Coles Deli Style Chicken Nugget Chips
- 40g (1/4 loving cup) manifestly flour
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 400g chicken breast fillet, cut into 3cm pieces
- Aioli, to serve
The pedagogy how to make Chip-coated chicken nuggets recipe
- Preheat oven to 200C/180 fan forced. Line a big baking tray with baking newspaper.
- Process the chips in a food processor until fine crumbs shape. Transfer to a bowl.
- Place the flour too egg inward split bowls. Working inwards batches, toss the chicken inwards the flour in addition to then dip inward the egg, allowing excess to drain. Dip inwards the chips, pressing good to coat. Place on the prepared tray. Place inward the fridge for xv minutes to residue.
- Spray the nuggets amongst cooking crude together with cook inward the oven, turning halfway, for twenty-25 minutes or until golden.
- Serve the nuggets with aioli or dipping sauce of option.
Nutritions of Chip-coated chicken nuggets recipe
* All nutrition values are per serve