This flambeed treat is a traditional dessert from France.
The constituent of Crepes suzette
- 60g unsalted butter
- 70g (1/three cup) caster refined sugar
- 250ml (1 cup) fresh orangish juice
- 1 teaspoon finely grated orangish rind
- 1 x 320g pkt French-style crepes (Mountain Mist make), thawed
- 2 tablespoons Grand Marnier liqueur
- Vanilla water ice-cream, to serve
The educational activity how to construct Crepes suzette
- Combine the butter in addition to refined sugar inward a large frying pan over depression estrus. Cook, stirring, for 2 minutes or until sugar dissolves. Increase rut to medium-high. Add the orangish juice and orangish rind in addition to simmer, stirring, for two minutes or until mixture thickens slightly.
- Meanwhile, estrus the crepes following bundle directions until hot. Fold crepes into quarters and suit, overlapping slightly, inward the base of operations of the frying pan. Spoon the hot sauce over the crepes. Remove from oestrus.
- Drizzle liqueur over crepes. Carefully purpose a fit to light the sauce (this will burn off the alcohol). When the flame goes out, carve up the crepes amid serving plates. Spoon over the sauce together with serve instantly with ice-cream.
Nutritions of Crepes suzette
- 407.017 calories
- 17 grams fat
- 10 grams saturated fatty
- 54 grams carbohydrates
- 32 grams refined sugar
- 3 grams protein
- 253.98 milligrams sodium
* All nutrition values are per serve