Curried lentil patties with minted yoghurt too a squeeze of lemon is a hearty healthy vegetarian meal that the whole family unit tin can savour.
The constituent of Curried lentil patties amongst minted yoghurt
- 400g orange sweetness potato, peeled, chopped
- ii x 400g cans lentils, drained, rinsed
- two tablespoons olive petroleum
- 1 medium brown onion, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon mild curry pulverisation
- 2cm slice fresh ginger, peeled, finely grated
- two medium zucchini, grated
- 1/two cup dried breadcrumbs
- 250g Tamar Valley Greek Style Yoghurt
- 1/three loving cup finely chopped fresh mint leaves
- Salad leaves, to serve
- Lemon wedges, to serve
The instruction how to make Curried lentil patties amongst minted yoghurt
- Cook tater inward a big saucepan of boiling water for 10 minutes or until simply tender. Drain. Return to pan. Mash until polish. Add lentils. Roughly squeeze.
- Meanwhile, oestrus half the petroleum inwards a frying pan over medium-high oestrus. Add onion. Cook, stirring, for v minutes or until softened. Add curry pulverization as well as ginger. Cook, stirring, for 1 minute or until fragrant. Remove from pan. Add onion mixture together with zucchini to murphy mixture. Season amongst common salt as well as pepper. Stir to combine.
- Using moisture hands, shape mixture into viii 2cm-thick patties. Place breadcrumbs on a plate. Coat patties in breadcrumbs. Transfer to a plate. Place inwards freezer for fifteen minutes.
- Heat remaining oil inwards a large frying pan over medium rut. Cook patties, in batches, for three to four minutes each side or until golden too heated through.
- Combine yoghurt too mint inward a bowl. Serve patties amongst minted yoghurt, salad leaves together with lemon wedges.
Nutritions of Curried lentil patties amongst minted yoghurt
- 401.998 calories
- fourteen grams fat
- four grams saturated fatty
- 47 grams carbohydrates
- 17 grams refined sugar
- 16 grams poly peptide
- ix milligrams cholesterol
- 168.25 milligrams sodium
* All nutrition values are per serve