Finish your festive feast amongst this traditional pudding which is brimming alongside fruit and whisky.
The factor of Easy bourbon Christmas pudding
- 375g bundle Sunbeam raisins, chopped
- 375g bundle Sunbeam sultanas
- iii/iv cup (125g) Sunbeam currants
- three/iv cup (150g) chopped Sunbeam prunes
- 1 loving cup (250ml) water
- 1/two cup (100g) caster refined sugar
- 1/2 loving cup (100g) firmly packed night brown refined sugar
- 125g butter, chopped
- 1 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
- two eggs, lightly whisked
- 1 loving cup (150g) patently flour
- 1 cup (150g) self-raising flour
- 1 teaspoon mixed spice
- 1/ii teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons bourbon whiskey
The teaching how to make Easy bourbon Christmas pudding
- Grease 8 cup (two litre) capacity pudding basin. Line the base of operations alongside baking paper.
- Combine the raisins, sultanas, currants, prunes, H2O, caster together with chocolate-brown sugars as well as butter in medium saucepan over depression heat for v minutes or until butter melts as well as sugar dissolves. Increase oestrus to high and bring to a boil, bring down oestrus to medium-low together with simmer for 10 minutes or until fruit softens too mixture thickens. Remove from heat. Add the bicarbonate of soda together with stir to combine. Set aside to cool completely.
- Add the eggs, combined flours, mixed spice, cinnamon and bourbon in addition to stir alongside a wooden spoon until well combined. Spoon mixture inwards the prepared basin. Secure alongside hat. Place in big saucepan, pour plenty boiling H2O in to come halfway up sides of the basin. Cover with a tight fitting lid. Place over medium-low rut as well as take to a deadening boil. Cook for five hours or until cooked through, adding more boiling H2O if necessary. Remove from rut together with set aside for 10 minutes to stand earlier turning out onto a platter.
- Serve pudding alongside pouring custard, if desired.
Nutritions of Easy bourbon Christmas pudding
- 303.052 calories
- vi grams fatty
- four grams saturated fat
- 55 grams carbohydrates
- 44 grams sugar
- 4 grams protein
- 225.xiv milligrams sodium
* All nutrition values are per serve