Roasted on a bed of potatoes, this zesty fish tastes magnificent!
The element of Gremolata fish on potatoes
- 600g orangish sweet potato (kumara), peeled, cut into 1cm-thick slices
- 600g desiree potatoes, unpeeled, cutting into 1cm-thick slices
- 60ml (1/4 cup) olive crude
- Salt & freshly earth black pepper
- four (most 180g each) bluish-eye trevalla fillets
- 1/ii cup loosely packed coarsely chopped fresh continental parsley
- 1 1/ii tablespoons drained capers, coarsely chopped
- 1 teaspoon finely shredded lemon rind
- Lemon wedges, to serve
The didactics how to brand Gremolata fish on potatoes
- Preheat oven to 230u00b0C. Arrange the sugariness potato as well as murphy over the base of operations of a circular 2L (8-loving cup) capacity ovenproof ceramic dish. Drizzle evenly with 2 tablespoons of the oil. Season with salt together with pepper. Roast in preheated oven for 45 minutes or until golden brownish as well as tender. Remove from oven. Reduce oven temperature to 200u00b0C.
- Place the fish on a plate. Drizzle with the remaining rock oil too season both sides amongst common salt too pepper. Arrange fish over potato mixture together with roast inwards oven for 12 minutes or until fish is simply cooked through. Remove from oven.
- Combine the parsley, capers and lemon rind in a medium bowl. Sprinkle over the fish. Serve instantly amongst lemon wedges.
Nutritions of Gremolata fish on potatoes
- 461.27 calories
- fifteen grams fatty
- ii grams saturated fatty
- 38 grams carbohydrates
- 12 grams refined sugar
- 39 grams protein
- 94 milligrams cholesterol
- 221.99 milligrams sodium
* All nutrition values are per serve