Revamp traditional apricot chicken with this nutritious, reduced-fat in addition to high-fibre recipe.
The ingredient of Healthy apricot chicken recipe for ii
- 2 teaspoons olive crude oil
- 300g skinless chicken thigh fillets, fatty trimmed, cutting into 3cm pieces
- 1 minor onion, halved, thinly sliced
- 1 stick celery, thinly sliced
- 1 carrot, peeled, cutting into chunks
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 2 teaspoons wholegrain mustard
- 60ml (1/four cup) Massel common salt reduced chicken way liquid stock
- 125ml (1/2 cup) apricot nectar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons chopped dried apricots
- 1/2 x 400g tin cannellini beans, rinsed, drained
- Steamed snowfall peas, to serve
- Broccolini, to serve
The education how to make Healthy apricot chicken recipe for ii
- Preheat oven to 170C/ 150C fan forced. Heat half the crude inward a flameproof casserole dish over high heat. Cook the chicken, inward 2 batches, for 1-2 minutes each side or until golden. Transfer to a plate.
- Heat remaining fossil oil inward same dish over medium estrus. Add the onion, celery as well as carrot as well as fix, stirring, for 5 minutes or until softened. Add the garlic together with make, stirring, for thirty seconds or until fragrant. Return chicken to dish. Stir inward the mustard, stock, apricot nectar together with dried apricots and bring to the boil. Cover dish with a chapeau or foil.
- Bake for forty minutes, adding cannellini beans for terminal 10 minutes of cooking time. Serve with steamed snow peas together with broccolini.
Nutritions of Healthy apricot chicken recipe for 2
- 344.877 calories
- 9 grams fat
- 2 grams saturated fatty
- 28 grams carbohydrates
- xxx grams protein
* All nutrition values are per serve