With former and new flavours, this oven-baked chicken risotto makes life easier for parents, and yummier for the kids.
The element of Oven-baked chicken risotto
- 1 1/two tablespoons olive oil
- 1 large chocolate-brown onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 1/ii cups arborio rice
- iii cups Massel salt reduced chicken style liquid stock
- 800g butternut pumpkin, cutting into 2cm cubes
- two (500g) chicken chest fillets
- 1 loving cup frozen peas
- Baby rocket, to serve
- Shaved parmesan cheese, to serve
The instruction how to brand Oven-baked chicken risotto
- Preheat oven to 180u00b0C/160u00b0C fan-forced. Heat 1 tablespoon petroleum in a big flameproof, ovenproof dish over medium-high rut. Add onion together with garlic. Cook, stirring, for 3 minutes or until softened. Add rice. Cook, stirring, for 1 infinitesimal.
- Add stock as well as 1 loving cup cold water. Bring to the boil. Add pumpkin. Cover. Transfer to oven. Bake for twenty to 25 minutes, stirring halfway during cooking, or until pumpkin is tender too liquid absorbed.
- Meanwhile, rut remaining oil in a frying pan. Cook chicken for 5 minutes each side or until browned too cooked through. Transfer to a plate. Cover. Set aside for 5 minutes. Thinly slice.
- Add peas to rice mixture. Cover. Set aside for ii minutes or until peas are heated through.
Nutritions of Oven-baked chicken risotto
- 643.388 calories
- 11.1 grams fatty
- iii.2 grams saturated fat
- 93 grams carbohydrates
- 43.iii grams poly peptide
- 91 milligrams cholesterol
- 656 milligrams sodium
* All nutrition values are per serve