Its entirely natural: Raspberry fizz is a natural choice to artificially coloured too flavoured soft drinks or cordials.
The factor of Raspberry fizz
- 300g pkt frozen raspberries
- 2 cups (440g) caster sugar
- 1/iv cup (60ml) lemon juice
- 1 litre soda H2O, chilled
The instruction how to brand Raspberry fizz
- Place raspberries, carbohydrate as well as 2 cups water inwards a saucepan. Bring to the boil over medium rut, stirring occasionally. Simmer for ten minutes and then remove from heat and stir inward lemon juice. Cool then strain through a fine sieve into a jug, without pressing on solids. Discard solids.
- To serve, pour raspberry fizz into a large jug. Add ice cubes too pass up alongside chilled soda water.
Nutritions of Raspberry fizz
* All nutrition values are per serve