This tedious-cooked, depression-calorie stew is the perfect dinner for common cold evenings.
The constituent of Slow-cooked chicken and dark edible bean stew
- 100g (1/two loving cup) dried black beans, soaked overnight inwards cold water
- 500g chicken thigh fillets, fat trimmed
- 1 brown onion, thinly sliced
- 1 carmine capsicum, deseeded, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 1 long fresh carmine chilli, deseeded, finely chopped
- two teaspoons sugariness paprika
- 1 teaspoon earth cumin
- 400g tin can diced tomatoes
- 300g peeled pumpkin, cut into 2cm pieces
- 1 zucchini, cutting into 2cm pieces
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1/3 loving cup fresh coriander leaves
- Lime cheeks, to serve
The pedagogy how to brand Slow-cooked chicken as well as black bean stew
- Preheat oven to 160C/140C fan forced. Drain black beans too rinse well.
- Lightly spray a large flameproof casserole dish amongst olive fossil oil together with estrus over high estrus. Add chicken. Cook, turning, for ii-3 minutes or until browned. Transfer to a plate.
- Return dish to medium heat too spray alongside a fiddling fossil oil. Add onion. Cook, stirring, for five minutes or until softened. Add capsicum, garlic, chilli, paprika and cumin as well as fix, stirring, for ii minutes or until aromatic. Add love apple, dark beans, chicken together with 375ml (1 1/ii cups) H2O. Bring to the boil. Cover and bake for 1 1/ii hours or until chicken is tender.
- Add pumpkin and zucchini. Bake, covered, for a further 20 minutes or until vegetables are but tender. Remove chicken as well as shred. Return to dish. Add lime juice. Stir to combine. Sprinkle alongside coriander. Serve amongst lime.
Nutritions of Slow-cooked chicken and dark edible bean stew
- 336.751 calories
- 24 grams fat
- 2 grams saturated fat
- 25 grams carbohydrates
- 29 grams protein
* All nutrition values are per serve