Heat upward your eventide alongside this spicy prawn soup.
The constituent of Spicy prawn soup
- 100g rice stick noodles
- 1 tablespoon tom yum glue (meet Notes)
- 1L (4 cups) Massel chicken way liquid stock (run across notes)
- 1 cup (100g) greenish beans, cutting into 3cm lengths
- 150g small push button mushrooms, halved
- xx light-green prawns, peeled, deveined, tails intact
- 12 cherry tomatoes, halved
- Coriander leaves, to serve
- Lime wedges, to serve
The didactics how to brand Spicy prawn soup
- Place noodles inwards a large heatproof bowl, pour over boiling H2O to cover in addition to soak for 5 minutes or until softened. Drain together with set aside.
- Stir glue in a large saucepan over medium heat for 1-2 minutes until fragrant.
- Add stock, bring to the boil, and then trim down heat to medium-depression, add together beans as well as mushrooms as well as simmer for 1 minute. Add prawns as well as cook for a farther 1-two minutes until prawns are just cooked.
- Place noodles inwards bowls together with top with tomatoes. Pour over soup, garnish alongside coriander too serve amongst lime.
Nutritions of Spicy prawn soup
- 171.124 calories
- 3 grams fat
- 1 grams saturated fat
- xvi grams carbohydrates
- iii grams sugar
- 20 grams poly peptide
- 106 milligrams cholesterol
- 1804.32 milligrams sodium
* All nutrition values are per serve