Juicy, plump sultanas bag the exhibit inward this salubrious Middle Eastern-manner dessert.
The component of Sultana, apple tree & cinnamon couscous
- 380g (ii cups) couscous
- 130g (2/3 cup) sultanas
- 250ml (1 loving cup) fresh orange juice
- 250ml (1 cup) water
- Pinch of earth cinnamon
- 1 apple tree, center removed, coarsely grated
- Attiki reduced-fatty honey yoghurt, to serve
- Toasted flaked almonds, to serve
The instruction how to make Sultana, apple tree & cinnamon couscous
- Combine the couscous in addition to sultanas inward a medium bowl. Add the orangish juice, H2O too cinnamon. Stir until well combined. Cover and prepare aside for x minutes or until all the liquid has absorbed. Use a fork to carve up the grains.
- Add the apple as well as stir to combine. Divide the couscous mixture betwixt serving bowls. Top with a dollop of yoghurt together with scatter over the toasted almonds to serve.
Nutritions of Sultana, apple tree & cinnamon couscous
- 486.843 calories
- 1 grams fatty
- 102 grams carbohydrates
- 33 grams sugar
- 12 grams protein
- 25.53 milligrams sodium
* All nutrition values are per serve