Make it a speedy Indian – this twist on a classic takes v minutes to fix.
The component of Tandoori chicken burger alongside mango chutney
- 500g chicken chest fillets
- 100g (1/three cup) tandoori glue
- two tablespoons Greek-mode natural yoghurt
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- Olive crude spray
- 1 Lebanese cucumber
- iv big Turkish breadstuff rolls, split up, toasted
- 80g baby spinach leaves
- iii ripe tomatoes, thinly sliced
- Fresh mint leaves, to serve
- 120g (1/iii cup) mango chutney
- 180g (ii/3 cup) Greek-fashion natural yoghurt
- 1 1/ii tablespoons shredded fresh mint
The education how to make Tandoori chicken burger alongside mango chutney
- Cut the chicken inward half horizontally. Cut each piece inwards one-half lengthways.
- Place the tandoori glue, yoghurt in addition to lemon juice inwards a shallow glass or ceramic dish together with stir until good combined. Add the chicken too toss to coat. Cover with plastic wind and home inward the refrigerator for 10 minutes to marinate.
- Preheat a barbecue grill or chargrill on medium-high. Lightly spray both sides of the chicken amongst olive crude spray. Add the chicken to the barbecue together with make for 2 minutes each side or until cooked through.
- Meanwhile, to make the minted yoghurt, combine the yoghurt in addition to mint inward a small bowl.
- Use a vegetable peeler to piece the cucumber lengthways into thin ribbons. Spread the minted yoghurt evenly over the base of each bread coil. Top amongst the spinach, Lycopersicon esculentum, cucumber, chicken in addition to mint leaves. Top alongside the remaining staff of life and serve alongside the mango chutney.
Nutritions of Tandoori chicken burger amongst mango chutney
- 425.42 calories
- 9.5 grams fatty
- iv grams saturated fatty
- 49 grams carbohydrates
- 34 grams poly peptide
* All nutrition values are per serve