The element of Tomato, fennel & bean soup
- three teaspoons olive fossil oil
- 1 leek, pale section entirely, washed, thinly sliced crossways
- 1 fennel bulb, thinly sliced crossways
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 375ml Massel vegetable liquid stock
- 1 400g tin Italian diced tomatoes (La Gina brand)
- 1 300g tin butter beans (Edgell make), rinsed, drained
- iii/iv teaspoon ground dark pepper
- 1 sachet bouquet garni (MasterFoods make)
- 1 crusty seeded staff of life whorl, ends trimmed, thinly sliced
- 1 1/two tablespoons chopped fresh continental parsley
The instruction how to make Tomato, fennel & edible bean soup
- Preheat oven to 200u00b0C. Heat one-half the petroleum inwards a saucepan over medium-high rut. Add leek, fennel as well as garlic, and cook, stirring, for 2-3 minutes or until leek softens. Add stock, tomatoes, butter beans, pepper too bouquet garni.
- Simmer, covered, for 12-xv minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- Meanwhile, home bread slices on a baking tray together with brush amongst remaining fossil oil. Bake in preheated oven, turning once, for 10 minutes or until crisp.
- Remove bouquet garni from soup together with stir inwards parsley. Ladle into bowls in addition to serve with toast slices.
Nutritions of Tomato, fennel & bean soup
- 114.481 calories
- 4 grams fat
- 1 grams saturated fatty
- xiii grams carbohydrates
- 7 grams sugar
- iv grams poly peptide
- 93.65 milligrams sodium
* All nutrition values are per serve