*Disclaimer: This recipe is a member recipe. It has not been tested by the gustatory modality.com.au team.
The ingredient of Traditional maori doughboys
- three cups self-raising flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Water, lukewarm, to mix
The pedagogy how to make Traditional maori doughboys
- Sift flour too table salt into a bowl. Slowly add water too mix using a fork or wooden spoon to a soft dough.
- Turn dough out onto a lightly floured surface. Knead entirely a few times as the dough needs to stay soft too kept inwards a round ball. (The dough must not live business firm!!!)
- Using the palms of your hand hold the dough ball and squeeze a circular cast of a golf ball size until y’all accept at least 8. Sit these on a lightly floured surface till gear up to role.
- Add to a frying pan of boiling water or simmering stew. Cover amongst lid. Cook on i side for a infinitesimal and so plow over in addition to do the same. These will virtually double in size. Enjoy 🙂
Nutritions of Traditional maori doughboys
* All nutrition values are per serve